Australian PV event of the year only weeks away
25 May, 2012
The annual ATRAA conference is now in its 35th year and is organised by the Clean Energy Council as part of Clean Energy Week .
I’ve been fortunate to attend this event for more years than I care to remember and it is always exhausting, stimulating and fun. These days its a multi National mega conference with an expected crowd of 3000+; if you are in the industry you must not miss it.
The CEC announced yesterday that they have secured Greens Leader Christine Milne to open, which is great news.
We are delighted to be sharing the podium on the day with an esteemed line up:
- David Green, Chief Executive, Clean Energy Council
- Andrew Birch, CEO, Sungevity
- Nigel Morris, Director, SolarBusinessServices
- Mark Twiddell, Executive Director, Australian Solar Institute
- Dr Muriel Watt, Chair, Australian PV Association
Visit cleanenergyweek.com.au to register now and for more information.